New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1587

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Loyalties
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bosk wrote:
<BELCH> Embarassed

<MASSIVE BELCH>

Mind Flayers, Hill Giants, Ochre Jelly ALL Destroyed! Not bad for a couple hours of blade action!

Almost 2 cases of Sam Adams Brown Ale destroyed. That is kind of weak, I feel I should be swilling & killing more, I hope no one thinks I am a sissy.

<BELCH> that just made room for about 4 more.

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
Bosk wrote:
<BELCH> Embarassed

<MASSIVE BELCH>

Mind Flayers, Hill Giants, Ochre Jelly ALL Destroyed! Not bad for a couple hours of blade action!

Almost 2 cases of Sam Adams Brown Ale destroyed. That is kind of weak, I feel I should be swilling & killing more, I hope no one thinks I am a sissy.

Hey wench, fill my drinking horn! <BELCH>

No, I'm NOT talking to you RTR, just that hot serving lass over there!

Bosk! Stop beating the tar out of that sissy over by the fireplace! Get back over here and ROLL THE BONES!

Tal warriors! <BELCH> Another brown ale, dozo.

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W are loyal to Freeblades.

The Icelord
High Lord Bosk
RTR

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
RTR wrote:
Bosk wrote:
<BELCH> Embarassed

<MASSIVE BELCH>

Bosk! Stop beating the tar out of that sissy over by the fireplace! Get back over here and ROLL THE BONES!

I am talking to you RTR! As long as you have that wench's skirt over your head, you look good enough to serve me, BEEATCHH!!! If our friend from Numbers Game is done hiding under the table, she can serve me!

<FAAAAAAAART> room for 6 more brown ales! AHHHH -- Hey, where are you guys running off to??? Come back, it'll dissapate! Twisted Evil

"Est sularis oth mithas"
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bosk wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
RTR wrote:
Bosk wrote:
<BELCH> Embarassed

<MASSIVE BELCH>

I am talking to you RTR! As long as you have that wench's skirt over your head, you look good enough to serve me, BEEATCHH!!! If our friend from Numbers Game is done hiding under the table, she can serve me!

<FAAAAAAAART> room for 6 more brown ales! AHHHH -- Hey, where are you guys running off to??? Come back, it'll dissapate! Twisted Evil

There you go again with the comments! Then when I retort you'll come back with the "why does this have to be on a public forum" thread. It's not worth the effort to respond to your actual text and belittle you...your numerous bodily functions and questionable orientation have done that for me.
Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
Bosk wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
RTR wrote:
Bosk wrote:
<BELCH> Embarassed

<MASSIVE BELCH>

There you go again with the comments! Then when I retort you'll come back with the "why does this have to be on a public forum" thread. It's not worth the effort to respond to your actual text and belittle you...your numerous bodily functions and questionable orientation have done that for me.

What <FAARRRT> bodily (dis)functions are you referring to???

"Est sularis oth mithas"
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw Marty, you should know better by now. Let it go, it's pretty evident to everyone what the situation is. Stop feeding the beast...

Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Aw Marty, you should know better by now. Let it go, it's pretty evident to everyone what the situation is. Stop feeding the beast...

Yeah Marty... Listen to your sister. Wink

Ok Sentinel, now I've insulted you, too. So, let's begin the diatribe outlining how the COL is nothing more than loud-mouthed, belligerent, low-brow idiots blowing hot air, etc. etc. It would seem to me that most of you geeks have just forgotten why you started playing this entire role-playing game in the first place. So, go ahead sharpen your pencils, work on formulas and by all means DO NOT have fun at this game!

"Est sularis oth mithas"
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bosk wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Yeah Marty... Listen to your sister. Wink

Ok Sentinel, now I've insulted you, too. So, let's begin the diatribe outlining how the COL is nothing more than loud-mouthed, belligerent, low-brow idiots blowing hot air, etc. etc. It would seem to me that most of you geeks have just forgotten why you started playing this entire role-playing game in the first place. So, go ahead sharpen your pencils, work on formulas and by all means DO NOT have fun at this game!

Aw bud, you should know better by now. Let it go, it's pretty evident to everyone what the situation is. It is Sentinel's game. Well, his and that tard Guardian's. Stop poking the elitist, it is, afterall, their game.

DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

(Sob) Sorry Travis - I couldn't help myself (sob). I'll follow my treatment steps next time I'm tempted to "return fire". Good luck in TOGS - you're lucky I'm not there to challenge you and give you some of my guys to kill. Ballroom Blitz was a fun tourney performer, had only a 5 will...

Marty
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

(Sob) Sorry Travis - I couldn't help myself (sob). I'll follow my treatment steps next time I'm tempted to "return fire". Good luck in TOGS - you're lucky I'm not there to challenge you and give you some of my guys to kill. Ballroom Blitz was a fun tourney performer, had only a 5 will...

Marty

I was surprised that you didn't get in on the fun this year and sorry about Ballroom Blitz. If it makes you feel any better, Falcon killed another good striker shortly thereafter.

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
DNoble wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Marty

I was surprised that you didn't get in on the fun this year and sorry about Ballroom Blitz. If it makes you feel any better, Falcon killed another good striker shortly thereafter.

Sure rub it in Evil or Very Mad . Her death will NOT go unavenged, in fact she was too easy on the old bird and should've taken the kill when she could!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Ghoti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
Sentinel wrote:
DNoble wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Marty

Sure rub it in Evil or Very Mad . Her death will NOT go unavenged, in fact she was too easy on the old bird and should've taken the kill when she could!

And then the bloodfeuds would be worth winning.. Smile

OK since I feel I need to declare something.. I am officially going with Freeblader with Andorian leanings.. As my first team is fully defunct (Mazgourrah #77) and had some serious problems with The Boss or someone like that.. back around 1994?? I play 1 team each in an Andorian, Freeblades and Delarq arena on a regular basis (when I am able) and love all 3.

Currently they are Aradi 60, Willaf 16 and Valamantis 62, I am also trying to time a few warriors around the realms.. I wish my PL in Valamantis were in Aradi right now though.. I could be tearing the place up with her. You know, the one with the accidental post for the Aradi DM column.. Smile

With all the references to Hammer, Axe and Sword I have a sudden desire to listen to Rush.. Cool

Ghoti

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:

Live by it, die by it... I usually don't feel much pity on someone who gets the death intest statement on me, then gets killed.

nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghoti wrote:
Currently they are Aradi 60, Willaf 16 and Valamantis 62, I am also trying to time a few warriors around the realms.. I wish my PL in Valamantis were in Aradi right now though.. I could be tearing the place up with her. You know, the one with the accidental post for the Aradi DM column.. Smile

Ghoti

lol, that was you?! that was pretty funny. I was wondering about that...
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic