New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1626

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Will trade 10 skill prize for resurrection prize!!!
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
Keeping my 10 skill prize until after October tourney to see if anyone has interest in this trade!!!

Marty B.
aka Destitute Noble

So how did it all turn out?

I'm actually trying to decide right now which of my warriors is most deserving for this prize for the upcoming tourney (no resurrection prizes available, and my guy went 4-3 in dead tourney, meaning he's at 20 FE for the next one). I want to put it on someone in 31 or 32, but it's not looking promising for my squads there...

The COL is making hay in 31, and it is nice to see our arena (or any for that matter) so robust! Looking forward to defending the title in there - challenged Unzoe to try and avenge my loss there, it should be a great fight for all to come witness!

A challenge for Unzoe? I would think you have bigger fish to fry than my lads. Smile

I did make sure his "if challenged" jacked up the KD and aimed for vitals, just in case you came calling.

What bigger fish is there than avenging a loss? I did not jack up the KD- but I hope to win all the same! Now what to do with the prize...

Turned out OK with me.

Me...not so much. Congrats on the invite - I hope to get one more shot at ole Unzoe before his retirement with either of my warriors up there. I'm sure mine will be amongst many challengers for the throne! Congrats also on making such a good PS'er - I've only had a few in my loooong career.

Marty

Save me some of 11th Commandment. I'm sending Sniper after him this turn. I just hope he doesn't get too embarressed. Smile

Is this the same Sniper that was demolished by Cinnimon Rolle in 1 minute last turn - or is ther some new Sniper waiting in the wings? Either way, if you wanna get yer shots in better hurry - I'm sure the Isle is not too far off...
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the same Sniper that got the shit kicked out of him by Cinnimon Rolle who had in turn gotten the crap kicked out of him by Airborne before he was lost in the mailer. I'm just trying to challange guys in the CCs so I can stay in the CCs. I'd like to get at least one of those two out. And since Airborne is gone, Sniper is all I have left. Honestly, I was VERY surprised Cinnimon made such short work of him. He's a very good Plunger, and I think could do well in AD once he starts training. But we'll see!! Smile

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
Keeping my 10 skill prize until after October tourney to see if anyone has interest in this trade!!!

Marty B.
aka Destitute Noble

I'm actually trying to decide right now which of my warriors is most deserving for this prize for the upcoming tourney (no resurrection prizes available, and my guy went 4-3 in dead tourney, meaning he's at 20 FE for the next one). I want to put it on someone in 31 or 32, but it's not looking promising for my squads there...

The COL is making hay in 31, and it is nice to see our arena (or any for that matter) so robust! Looking forward to defending the title in there - challenged Unzoe to try and avenge my loss there, it should be a great fight for all to come witness!

A challenge for Unzoe? I would think you have bigger fish to fry than my lads. Smile

I did make sure his "if challenged" jacked up the KD and aimed for vitals, just in case you came calling.

What bigger fish is there than avenging a loss? I did not jack up the KD- but I hope to win all the same! Now what to do with the prize...

Turned out OK with me.

Me...not so much. Congrats on the invite - I hope to get one more shot at ole Unzoe before his retirement with either of my warriors up there. I'm sure mine will be amongst many challengers for the throne! Congrats also on making such a good PS'er - I've only had a few in my loooong career.

Marty

Remember, Unzoe came back from the dead, it took me 2 tournaments of the dead but I got him back, he TV'd, but not one of his TVs ever went through.
Is 11th Commandment using TV challenges? Both Damain and Unzoe used an avoid and both time your challenges went through. Interesting.

Unzoe is only the second 21 WT warrior I've graduated in 21+ years of playing! How is that compare with the "jaded" megas? My other 21 WT was also a PS, who had terrible favorites. Since I've bought a total of maybe 5 team rollups in 21 years, I guess thems the breaks.
(Bosk just bought me some roll ups so I am ready for an unwanted arrival in an arena or two in the coming months. 1 will be the slow non-tournament arena)
He is my 7th PS to graduate. I like the style.

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:

Marty B.
aka Destitute Noble

Turned out OK with me.

Marty

Remember, Unzoe came back from the dead, it took me 2 tournaments of the dead but I got him back, he TV'd, but not one of his TVs ever went through.
Is 11th Commandment using TV challenges? Both Damain and Unzoe used an avoid and both time your challenges went through. Interesting.

Unzoe is only the second 21 WT warrior I've graduated in 21+ years of playing! How is that compare with the "jaded" megas? My other 21 WT was also a PS, who had terrible favorites. Since I've bought a total of maybe 5 team rollups in 21 years, I guess thems the breaks.
(Bosk just bought me some roll ups so I am ready for an unwanted arrival in an arena or two in the coming months. 1 will be the slow non-tournament arena)
He is my 7th PS to graduate. I like the style.

Congrats on his invite! Please tell me you will fight him in AD (arena #100 preferably) vs. joining the rest of youre AD hordes in inactivity...
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:

Congrats on his invite! Please tell me you will fight him in AD (arena #100 preferably) vs. joining the rest of youre AD hordes in inactivity...

OK, since you said please, I will tell you he will fight in AD. Why should I go to #100? Looks like another dead and boring AD arena to me.

Hordes of inactivity? Check out Crysalis last turn. I ran 10. That should make you very happy that I'm spending my $$$ on the ADM machine to no where....

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:

OK, since you said please, I will tell you he will fight in AD. Why should I go to #100? Looks like another dead and boring AD arena to me.

Hordes of inactivity? Check out Crysalis last turn. I ran 10. That should make you very happy that I'm spending my $$$ on the ADM machine to no where....

Just glad that I'm not alone! 100 is not the funnest place, but having the DM there makes it funner!!
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:

Just glad that I'm not alone! 100 is not the funnest place, but having the DM there makes it funner!!

Congratulations!

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks Hammer! It is a rare occurence for me in 100...nice to see your face showing up in the arenas here recently! You're always a worthy opponent!
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks Hammer! It is a rare occurence for me in 100...nice to see your face showing up in the arenas here recently! You're always a worthy opponent!

I was semi-retired from the game and had a little nest egg built up in my RSI Acct so I trimmed down to running my stable in DM 47 and my original stable for a while that I had transferred to DM 72 earlier!

Also had 2 Aimers in DM 42 and basically ran everything on maintenance figuring I would probably get drawn back in to the Sand Festivities sooner or later!

Even drifted away from writing Spots and P-ads!

Figured I might retire altogether when and if my Aimers graduated to make it all 10 styles graduated in my DM career!

Finally got my Plunger graduated from DM 47 which is why I was still active there!

Anyway, I got hired at a newspaper over here in Doha, Qatar and all of a sudden knowing I would be living overseas for a while longer than expected I started gravitating back to the game!

The No Tourney Arena concept also hooked me in and suddenly I had a bunch of stables reactivated to see what I had been running!

In a few weeks I should have my 5 NTRU Team Sheets and I plan on starting a new stable in DM 32 and also send one in for the Proposed No Tourney Slow Arena!

So there you have it in a nutshell more or less!

Still running on maintenance mainly but will be making more adjustments and updates than I usually do!

Thanks for the comment about me being a Worthy Opponent and I will keep that in mind once DM 81 gets underway!

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="DNoble"]
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Does 11th have a TV? Just curious.

DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="KnightHospitaller"]
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Nope. But he does have a TC. So yes, he does get a TV challenge...
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="DNoble"]
KnightHospitaller wrote:
DNoble wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

Nope. But he does have a TC. So yes, he does get a TV challenge...

How cool is that!

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:

I don't think Dead TVs actually get a TV challenge or so I have heard. I don't remember ever testing the theory.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darque wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:

I don't think Dead TVs actually get a TV challenge or so I have heard. I don't remember ever testing the theory.

Correct. They get resurrected, so they don't get the usual TV challenge and political points.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic