New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1626

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Wanted: LU w/AB #'s
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to get my hands on a very specific warrior. I don't have it on my account and hope someone out there in DM-land might.

What I need is a LU with AB stats that is confirmed +5 Attack and +4 Riposte. I'd also like it to be a Defense learn and bonused in Endurance, but those are not requirements. I'm already being really picky, so why press my luck? Wink

If you have one and would be willing to trade, please contact me off the list at white1438@gmail.com. I've got teams/RU/warriors I'd be willing to trade. Up to, and including, the "Holy Grail" of team RU. It's been rolled up, but it's got the two 21-21 warriors on it and they've got 0 FE.

Sam
--The Sandman
Kellumbo
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:
I would like to get my hands on a very specific warrior. I don't have it on my account and hope someone out there in DM-land might.

What I need is a LU with AB stats that is confirmed +5 Attack and +4 Riposte. I'd also like it to be a Defense learn and bonused in Endurance, but those are not requirements. I'm already being really picky, so why press my luck? Wink

If you have one and would be willing to trade, please contact me off the list at white1438@gmail.com. I've got teams/RU/warriors I'd be willing to trade. Up to, and including, the "Holy Grail" of team RU. It's been rolled up, but it's got the two 21-21 warriors on it and they've got 0 FE.

Sam
--The Sandman

When you say LU with AB stats, do you mean 21 DF?

If so, man.....good luck on that one. The +5 attack, +4 rip will be a little hard to find, but not too bad. Getting one on a lunger with a 21 DF on the other hand seems near impossible.

I assume we are talking for the Frankenstein prize here.

I too have done lots of thinking on what I want, and have also considered coming to the duel II community with what I am looking for, but as of yet, I am undecided on the best course of action for this prize.

-DK
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke with Lee and she said transferred warriors cannot be used in the Frankenstein.

I spoke with her on the phone and she said:

1. The two warriors that you use have to be your own, you cannot use transferred warriors from other accounts.

2. Both warriors are deleted.

3. They can go on any team that you currently own, it doesn't have to be from either of the original warriors teams.

And other stuff that was already known..

If perhaps she misspoke or was wrong, definately let me know, I have a few freinds with some amazing warriors I would like to use.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already have a lunger that is +5 Att, +4 Def, +4 Rip, +2 Init, Unknown in Dec and Par and has Blessed physicals. But his numbers are not good, I think 15/15 WT/WL and 11 DF. He also has crappy favorite learns.

I know someone who has a +4 Init, +4 Par size 4, 21 DF, 21 WT and I think 15 WL AB that I could combine the above warrior with.

I know he would let me transfer it to my team just for this prize.

+4 Init, +4 Rip, +5 Att, +4 Par, +4 Def, ? Dec. +2 def for size 4 :drool:

Like I said if she allows us to transfer warriors from other accounts, by all means let me know for sure.

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kellumbo wrote:

When you say LU with AB stats, do you mean 21 DF?

If so, man.....good luck on that one. The +5 attack, +4 rip will be a little hard to find, but not too bad. Getting one on a lunger with a 21 DF on the other hand seems near impossible.

I assume we are talking for the Frankenstein prize here.

I too have done lots of thinking on what I want, and have also considered coming to the duel II community with what I am looking for, but as of yet, I am undecided on the best course of action for this prize.

-DK

It won't be easy, but I already know of a +2/4 Rip, +2/4 Attack LU that is set up with really good AB numbers.
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TripwireDuel wrote:
I already have a lunger that is +5 Att, +4 Def, +4 Rip, +2 Init, Unknown in Dec and Par and has Blessed physicals. But his numbers are not good, I think 15/15 WT/WL and 11 DF. He also has crappy favorite learns.

I know someone who has a +4 Init, +4 Par size 4, 21 DF, 21 WT and I think 15 WL AB that I could combine the above warrior with.

I know he would let me transfer it to my team just for this prize.

+4 Init, +4 Rip, +5 Att, +4 Par, +4 Def, ? Dec. +2 def for size 4 :drool:

Like I said if she allows us to transfer warriors from other accounts, by all means let me know for sure.

About your comments: You're sure your buddy would give that up?

Regarding the comments you made about transfers: I would assume that Lee means warriors that you use from another player's account at the time of creation. By that, I mean, you contact her and say "I want to create a Frankenstein with my warrior X and my buddy's warrior Y."

I'd be a little worried about your comments if I didn't know two things: 1) RSI wouldn't allow us to clone modified warriors because they didn't track what the "original" was like. If they can't track something as important as prize modifications, do you really think they'll know who rolled up what warriors that exist on your account the day you go to apply your prize?
2) We all know how balanced and universally all of RSI's rules and edicts are enforced. Wink
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
About your comments: You're sure your buddy would give that up?

Absolutely, I know for a fact my alliance mates would give up a +25 warrior with blessed everything as long as it would give our alliance a TC. We are all about the alliance baby.

Quote:
Regarding the comments you made about transfers: I would assume that Lee means warriors that you use from another player's account at the time of creation. By that, I mean, you contact her and say "I want to create a Frankenstein with my warrior X and my buddy's warrior Y."

I hope you are right, it would be a good deal for me.

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TripwireDuel wrote:
I spoke with Lee and she said transferred warriors cannot be used in the Frankenstein.

1. The two warriors that you use have to be your own, you cannot use transferred warriors from other accounts.

3. They can go on any team that you currently own, it doesn't have to be from either of the original warriors teams.

If perhaps she misspoke or was wrong, definately let me know, I have a few freinds with some amazing warriors I would like to use.

I think she means you can't just go and use the warrior on their team, since they are basic warriors they can't be transfered individually. You probably need to transfer the whole team to your account, you should ask her if this is what she meant.
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TripwireDuel wrote:

Absolutely, I know for a fact my alliance mates would give up a +25 warrior with blessed everything as long as it would give our alliance a TC. We are all about the alliance baby.

So, when you say +25, I take it you would create a LU, since AB can't be bonused in decise?
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pipthetroll wrote:
TripwireDuel wrote:

I think she means you can't just go and use the warrior on their team, since they are basic warriors they can't be transfered individually. You probably need to transfer the whole team to your account, you should ask her if this is what she meant.
seems that maybe the rules are rubber to some people.

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of all the lungers I've made, I've yet to do a 21 deftness.

Hmmm.....that could be fun. Smile

3) The usually pointed end of an object; the tip
Maximillian
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apex wrote:
Of all the lungers I've made, I've yet to do a 21 deftness.

Hmmm.....that could be fun. Smile

They are! I have a 21 ST/DF LU with great dam/good end, +4 Att so far. Same team has a 21 WT/DF TP also, makes me wonder why thier inactive. Confused

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato

Northern Badlands
Canada eh!
Oh Those Romans
Rednecks
Natural B. Killers
What Gaul!
Isn't it Obvious
Caress of Steel
Vicious Vamps
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:
TripwireDuel wrote:

So, when you say +25, I take it you would create a LU, since AB can't be bonused in decise?

Daggone it! Those NONALLIANCES surely are strong!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
_sandman_
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
_sandman_ wrote:
TripwireDuel wrote:

Daggone it! Those NONALLIANCES surely are strong!

I'm pretty sure the Iron Council has declared themselves an alliance. You can't be referring to the FONZ, can you? Laughing Being that I'm in a non-alliance, there's none of that "I want to help out my friends for the greater good/glory of the alliance" nonsense. Wink
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_sandman_ wrote:
TripwireDuel wrote:

I don't think any of them had a +25, but my point was if they did they would absolutely transfer it, if it meant a TC for our alliance.

Personally the highest warrior I have is a +17 LU with unknown bonus' in Parry and Decise. I am hoping it will be +4/+4 in the remaining 2 and I just transfered it to DM 82 to find out. It was on a slow arena team and is a 15-15 warrior so learns slow as hell. I guess we will see soon enough.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic