New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1578

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Rookie Confederation - Seeking Charter Alliance Members
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MasterBeru
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so what that you just started playing DM/D2, do you want to kick some veteran A$$e$ in the Turf War? Well, that is what me and some other new managers and rookie managers want, so here we are.

Tentative name is the Rookie Confederation, but this will be discussed once the members are identified. I am willing to captain, although we can discuss this as well if anyone else wants the job. We will fill out one team for the turf war first, but then the alliance does not have to just remain confined to the TW. If we are going to do this though, we need to move fast since the contest starts soon.

FYI, although this is mostly aimed at rookie managers, I am willing to take anyone who wants a home for the Turf War or to be part of a new alliance. If you are more experienced, please realize that this alliance is likely to have a lot of new managers and they are liable to ask enough questions to make this a full-time job. If you can live with that, let me know that you are interested.

I have a query in to Baphomet at this point about whether there is still a slot open for us in the Turf War, but for now, PM me or post here if you are interested.

MB
Wretch
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MasterBeru wrote:
Okay, so what that you just started playing DM/D2, do you want to kick some veteran A$$e$ in the Turf War? Well, that is what me and some other new managers and rookie managers want, so here we are.

Tentative name is the Rookie Confederation, but this will be discussed once the members are identified. I am willing to captain, although we can discuss this as well if anyone else wants the job. We will fill out one team for the turf war first, but then the alliance does not have to just remain confined to the TW. If we are going to do this though, we need to move fast since the contest starts soon.

FYI, although this is mostly aimed at rookie managers, I am willing to take anyone who wants a home for the Turf War or to be part of a new alliance. If you are more experienced, please realize that this alliance is likely to have a lot of new managers and they are liable to ask enough questions to make this a full-time job. If you can live with that, let me know that you are interested.

I have a query in to Baphomet at this point about whether there is still a slot open for us in the Turf War, but for now, PM me or post here if you are interested.

MB

Well I am in. PM already sent to you. May we all bath in vetern blood or die trying Very Happy

Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wretch wrote:
MasterBeru wrote:

MB

Well I am in. PM already sent to you. May we all bath in vetern blood or die trying Very Happy

HEEE . . . . . HEEE . . . . . HEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
Wretch wrote:
MasterBeru wrote:

MB

HEEE . . . . . HEEE . . . . . HEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

What a terrific idea!
Of course there will be an open slot for another "alliance".
You have plenty of time to "follow the rules"
Good luck.

The Fellowship Of The SCOMSS welcomes you. (The Return Of The SCOMSS)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Rookie Confederation consisting of managers who just started playing before the turf war is just so happens to form together right before the turf war? Doesn't this sound familiar?

After what happened in the last Turf War, I can't wait until this team starts out of the gate hot and then everyone accuses them of being someone else!
MasterBeru
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What?? I'm someone else?? Does that mean I get more fights to read?!! It could be rather confusing though, since I have enough trouble keeping up with my own life, much less someone else's...

MB
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
A Rookie Confederation consisting of managers who just started playing before the turf war is just so happens to form together right before the turf war? Doesn't this sound familiar?

After what happened in the last Turf War, I can't wait until this team starts out of the gate hot and then everyone accuses them of being someone else!

Twice in a row, Managerr! You have us all bufalloed! (Or should we say cornhusked?)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Managerr wrote:

Twice in a row, Managerr! You have us all bufalloed! (Or should we say cornhusked?)

Everyone knows the target is Oz and his gang!

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:

<snicker>

--Master Be... er, I mean Sentinel
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Managerr wrote:

<snicker>

--Master Be... er, I mean Sentinel

<snicker echo!>

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic