New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1577

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Arvat - Turn 655
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the ladies got everything in the mail in a timely manner. This cycle seems to have less activity so there should be less work one would assume so I hope to get everything tomorrow. Getting pretty excited about my first turn. I know you people here in Arvat aren't to vocal but being vocal is one of the things I enjoy about this game.

I predict I go 3-2 but am hoping for a 4-1 while at the same time hoping that Minko loses allowing me the chance to take the unchartered team and recognition learders for this turn, if he wins...no awards for me. That would be nice to step into two free fights.

Also I am stoked about seeing the overviews! Oh, and Darkone, I didn't wind up using the RU you sent because the two I ordered from RSI showed up the day before yours and there was one that was better. I am hoping that a friend of mine will be joining us soon.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben - it's nice to make your acquaintance (I had the pleasure of facing one of your warriors this turn - since I live in Gilbert, AZ mail is usually pretty timely)! It was my first turn back (anywhere) in DM in many years. It's nice to be back - and I look forward to many more meetings in Arvat - one of what I feel is my home arenas!

Destitute Noble

P.S. Hi to all of the other managers out there!! Nice to be back - though to see arena #31 have 3 teams in it last turn...yikes!
theDarkOne
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Marty!

It's been a while! Welcome back to the old Arvat sands.

I saw the Notorious team in the rankings and my first thought was that someone had entered a wrong ID number. Then I saw multiple warriors had fought...

It's always cool when the Arvat legends return from out of time!
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
Ben - it's nice to make your acquaintance (I had the pleasure of facing one of your warriors this turn - since I live in Gilbert, AZ mail is usually pretty timely)! It was my first turn back (anywhere) in DM in many years. It's nice to be back - and I look forward to many more meetings in Arvat - one of what I feel is my home arenas!

Destitute Noble

P.S. Hi to all of the other managers out there!! Nice to be back - though to see arena #31 have 3 teams in it last turn...yikes!

Awesome! Glad to meet you! Wish I could have won that fight but...

Sweet to have 2 new teams and 3 returning teams all on the same turn. That takes it to 15 with 2 sitting out, maybe they won't sit out next time. Very very cool.

Damn it if Minko didn't win again, guess I will have to try and do something about that perfect record.

Cajun- Glad to see you here, sorry I gave you the bulk of your losses. See ya on the sands!

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marty! Floyd's cajoling must have worked!

31 is certainly a shell of its former self. The COL packed it up and went to playing WOW. it went down fast after that.

Glad to see you back!

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Squirrels look pretty good from the overviews. Overall made some nice rolls for most of the % checks. No one is overly bonused at a glance but no one is hosed in critical areas either.

Only one weak area and that isn't that weak so pretty happy with the team and no one died, YEA.

Nice learns and a really lucky train and one missed train. Start useing your avoids guys cause here I come. Guess that would carry more weight if I were someone else Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Also, noticed that one of the returning teams either moved from another arena or changed his name before fighting this time, can't tust them apes can ya Wink

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hey Marty!

Nice to see you back! Since you've been gone, RSI opened up a book store in Tempe (Look up "Book Maze") and there is a local pickup option (as well as a local weekly turnaround arena) for local residents such as yourself. Stuff could even be more timely for you!
Aragorn
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:

Destitute Noble

I'm glad to see you back playing!!! I should be back at some point myself but it could be a couple months still.
Action
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that anyone would miss me but, I will be back next turn. 16 teams! I like it.

Il Malvagio 32
The Fallen Angels 28

Assurnasirbanipal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:

Destitute Noble

Welcome back! Always nice to see old friends/enemies return!
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know who manages the Going Apes team. I am pretty sure Kisanth runs Zombie Squad or should say Minko

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
RascallyRabbit
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:

Destitute Noble

Welcome Back Destitute Very Happy

Are you going to come back to 31?

"Every day life gives us 10,000 chances, all we have to do is reach out and take just one"
Cornelius
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Anyone know who manages the Going Apes team. I am pretty sure Kisanth runs Zombie Squad or should say Minko

That would be me Cool

I've played off and on for a number of years. Going Apes was created by my dad and I as my 1st team in DM37. I haven't played for along time but dad talked me into coming back, and moving Going Apes to Aravat so we could have something to share now that I've moved 1/2 way across the country (again).

Cornelius (AKA, Stephanie)

P.S. Jiles, dad said to say high Wink
GreekGuy
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Stephanie, I havent seen you since you were like 16 or something at a FTF somewhere. So the old man lured you back in huh, well welcome to 32.
Corey/The Greek Guy...Lurocian team there.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cornelius wrote:
gentleben wrote:

That would be me Cool

I've played off and on for a number of years. Going Apes was created by my dad and I as my 1st team in DM37. I haven't played for along time but dad talked me into coming back, and moving Going Apes to Aravat so we could have something to share now that I've moved 1/2 way across the country (again).

Cornelius (AKA, Stephanie)

P.S. Jiles, dad said to say high Wink

Cornelius-Welcome back. Doesn't look like I will get a chance to cross blades with you anytime soon unless you graduate one soon.

Who is your dad?

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic